Equity Assurance plc (Equity Assurance plc) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Equity Assurance plc (Equity Assurance plc) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Equity Assurance plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Equity Assurance plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Equity Assurance plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Equity Assurance plc (Equity Assurance) is a provider of non-life insurance products. It offers a wide range of insurance products for fire and special peril, consequential loss, burglary, householder’s, cash in transit, goods in transit, public liability, products liability, machinery breakdown, fidelity guarantee and aviation. It also offers oil and energy insurance, medical expense and evacuations insurance, contractor’s insurance, marine insurance, personal liability insurance, and personal accident insurance. Furthermore, it offers equity enhanced motor policy, blanket engineering package policy, bankers’ marine open cover policy, equity master leasing policy, mortgage package policy, the matured drivers motor policy and the industrial all risk policy. It caters to individuals and corporate clients through direct marketing, agencies, and brokers. Equity Assurance operates branches in Abuja, Akure, Kano, Abeokuta, Onitsha, Kaduna, Port Harcport, Ibadan, Ilorin, and Warri. Equity Assurance is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
The company reported gross written premium of NGN4,836.3 million during fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), an increase of 8.2% over FY2015. The company reported net premium income of NGN3,580.5 million in FY2015, a decrease of 1.9% over FY2015.