Entreprise Generale Leon Grosse SA (MLLEO) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Entreprise Generale Leon Grosse SA (MLLEO) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Entreprise Generale Leon Grosse SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Entreprise Generale Leon Grosse SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Entreprise Generale Leon Grosse SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Entreprise Generale Leon Grosse SA (Leon Grosse) is a construction service provider. The company's services portfolio includes engineering, development, management, public works, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, project design, renovation, partnerships and editing services. It also provides restoration, project management, engineering design, design and build, public and private partnership services, among others. Leon Grosse constructs and develops industrial, hydroelectric, purification, educational, administrative, homes, office, residential, commercial, parking, shopping center, hospital, industrial, warehouse, and infrastructure buildings and facilities. The company has operations in Versailles, St-Laurent-du-Var, Monaco, Strasbourg, Dijon, Bretigny-sur-Orge, Sotteville-les-Rouen, Amiens, and Lambersart, France. Leon Grosse is headquartered in Aix-les-Bains, France.