Elopak AS : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Elopak AS : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Elopak AS"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Elopak AS" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Elopak AS"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Elopak AS (Elopak) is a liquid food product packaging company. It develops, manufactures and sells carton based packaging solutions for non-carbonated liquid food products. The company offers caps, closures, paperboard, trays, rolls and filling machines. The company also offers various services such as materials handling and secondary packaging solutions, printing, technical services and maintenance. These products are sold under the brands, Pure-Pak, Multipull, Elo-Cap, Pure-Cap, among others. The company also offers filling machines for efficient filling of extended shelf life (ESL) and aseptic liquid food products. Elopak operates as a subsidiary of FERD Holding, one of the largest privately owned industrial groups in Norway. The company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
- 1 Elopak AS - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Elopak AS - Company Overview
- 1.2 Elopak AS - Business Description
- 1.3 Elopak AS - Major Products and Services
- 2 Elopak AS - Recent Developments
- 3 Elopak AS - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Elopak AS - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Elopak AS - Strengths
- 3.3 Elopak AS - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Elopak AS - Opportunities
- 3.5 Elopak AS - Threats
- 4 Elopak AS - Company Statement
- 5 Elopak AS - History
- 6 Elopak AS - Key Employees
- 7 Elopak AS - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Elopak AS - Head Office
- 7.2 Elopak AS - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Elopak AS - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Elopak AS - History
- Table 3: Elopak AS - Key Employees
- Table 4: Elopak AS - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures