Elders Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Elders Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Elders Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Elders Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Elders Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Elders Limited (Elders) is a diversified rural services provider. The company markets and sells rural input products, which includes seeds, greasy wool, animal health products, agricultural chemicals, fertilizers, and general rural merchandise. It also offers livestock management services, wool handling and grain prices information services. Furthermore, Elders offers real estate services for farmland, residential, lifestyle and commercial property markets. The company is also involved in animal health advice, production management solutions, and breeding services. It also offers agri finance, insurance, rural banking and financial planning. The company operates through several rural branches located in Australia, New Zealand, China and Indonesia. Elders is headquartered in Adelaide, Australia.
- 1 Elders Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Elders Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Elders Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 Elders Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Elders Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Elders Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Elders Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Elders Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Elders Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Elders Limited - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Elders Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Elders Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 Elders Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Elders Limited - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Elders Limited - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Elders Limited - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Elders Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Elders Limited - Liquidity
- 3 Elders Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Elders Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Elders Limited - Recent Developments
- 5 Elders Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Elders Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Elders Limited - Strengths
- 5.3 Elders Limited - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Elders Limited - Opportunities
- 5.5 Elders Limited - Threats
- 6 Elders Limited - Company Statement
- 7 Elders Limited - History
- 8 Elders Limited - Key Employees
- 9 Elders Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Elders Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Elders Limited - Head Office
- 10.2 Elders Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Elders Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Elders Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Elders Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Elders Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Elders Limited - History
- Table 6: Elders Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: Elders Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Elders Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Elders Limited - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Elders Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Elders Limited - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Elders Limited - Solvency
- Figure 5: Elders Limited - Valuation
- Figure 6: Elders Limited - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Elders Limited - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Elders Limited - Valuation
- Figure 9: Elders Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Elders Limited - Liquidity