EPC Groupe (EXPL) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "EPC Groupe (EXPL) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "EPC Groupe"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "EPC Groupe" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "EPC Groupe
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
EPC Groupe is a metals and mining company that provides explosives and construction chemicals. The company’s products include cartridge emulsion explosives, industrial explosives, dynamites, nitroroc liquid explosives, ANFO explosives, mobile explosive manufacturing units, boosters, and ammonium nitrate fuel oil explosives. It also provides non electric detonator, electric detonator, initiating tools, electronic detonator, detonating cords, seismograph vibracord, exploder, expertier software products, OHM meter, and celtamex expanding cement products, among others. EPC Groupe offers services such as quarry mining, civil engineering, project management, mining, boring, controlled blasting, underground mining, training, and foundation retaining services, among others. The company has its operations in Africa, Europe, and the Middle East. EPC Groupe is headquartered in Paris, France.
- 1 EPC Groupe - Business Analysis
- 1.1 EPC Groupe - Company Overview
- 1.2 EPC Groupe - Major Products and Services
- 2 EPC Groupe - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 EPC Groupe - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 EPC Groupe - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 EPC Groupe - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 EPC Groupe - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 EPC Groupe - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 EPC Groupe - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 EPC Groupe - Solvency
- 2.2.6 EPC Groupe - Valuation
- 2.3 EPC Groupe - Key Competitors
- 3 EPC Groupe - Key Events
- 4 EPC Groupe - Key Employees
- 5 EPC Groupe - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 EPC Groupe - Head Office
- 5.2 EPC Groupe - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: EPC Groupe - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: EPC Groupe - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: EPC Groupe - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: EPC Groupe - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: EPC Groupe - Key Events
- Table 6: EPC Groupe - Key Employees
- Table 7: EPC Groupe - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: EPC Groupe - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: EPC Groupe - Financial Position
- Figure 3: EPC Groupe - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: EPC Groupe - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: EPC Groupe - Solvency
- Figure 6: EPC Groupe - Valuation