EDAC Technologies Corp : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "EDAC Technologies Corp : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "EDAC Technologies Corp"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "EDAC Technologies Corp" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "EDAC Technologies Corp"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
EDAC Technologies Corp (EDAC) is a provider of engineered products and services. The company designs, develops, manufactures and markets low pressure turbine cases, hubs, rings, disks, spacers, seals and other components for application in commercial and military turbine engine, and fixed and rotary wing. EDAC also provides composite tooling such as autoclave molds, compression, bond fixtures, tooling masters and drill fixtures. It designs, manufactures, tests, and repairs spindle products such as milling spindles, boring spindles, drilling spindles, grinding spindles and other related tools. The company offers manufacturing services including jig grinding, milling, turning, jig boring, jig milling, welding and inspection. It serves the aerospace, commercial, medical, industrial and machine tool markets. EDAC is headquartered in Cheshire, Connecticut, the US.
- 1 EDAC Technologies Corp - Business Analysis
- 1.1 EDAC Technologies Corp - Company Overview
- 1.2 EDAC Technologies Corp - Business Description
- 1.3 EDAC Technologies Corp - Major Products and Services
- 2 EDAC Technologies Corp - Recent Developments
- 3 EDAC Technologies Corp - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 EDAC Technologies Corp - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 EDAC Technologies Corp - Strengths
- 3.3 EDAC Technologies Corp - Weaknesses
- 3.4 EDAC Technologies Corp - Opportunities
- 3.5 EDAC Technologies Corp - Threats
- 4 EDAC Technologies Corp - Company Statement
- 5 EDAC Technologies Corp - History
- 6 EDAC Technologies Corp - Key Employees
- 7 EDAC Technologies Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 EDAC Technologies Corp - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 EDAC Technologies Corp - Head Office
- 8.2 EDAC Technologies Corp - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: EDAC Technologies Corp - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: EDAC Technologies Corp - History
- Table 3: EDAC Technologies Corp - Key Employees
- Table 4: EDAC Technologies Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: EDAC Technologies Corp - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: EDAC Technologies Corp - Locations