Delta Lloyd NV (DL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Delta Lloyd NV (DL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Delta Lloyd NV"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Delta Lloyd NV" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Delta Lloyd NV"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Delta Lloyd NV (Delta Lloyd) is an insurance, banking and asset management service provider. The company along with its subsidiaries offers a range of life, non-life, banking and asset management services to individual clients, group clients and corporate clients. Key products offered by the company include individual life insurance, group life insurance, term life insurance, savings and pension plans and annuity products. Delta Lloyd offers motor vehicle insurance, property insurance, disability insurance and liability insurance. Services offered by the company include traditional banking services, asset management services and insurance advisory services. Delta Lloyd offers its products and services through its brands such as Delta Lloyd, ABN AMRO Insurance, BeFrank and OHRA. The company distributes its products and services through independent financial advisors, agents, bancassurance, insurance brokers and online platform. The company has a presence in the Netherlands and Belgium. Delta Lloyd is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- 1 Delta Lloyd NV - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Delta Lloyd NV - Company Overview
- 1.2 Delta Lloyd NV - Business Description
- 1.3 Delta Lloyd NV - Major Products and Services
- 2 Delta Lloyd NV - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Delta Lloyd NV - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Delta Lloyd NV - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Delta Lloyd NV - Total Revenues and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Delta Lloyd NV - Total Premiums Earned
- 2.2.3 Delta Lloyd NV - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.4 Delta Lloyd NV - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.5 Delta Lloyd NV - Valuation
- 2.3 Delta Lloyd NV - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Delta Lloyd NV - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Delta Lloyd NV - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Delta Lloyd NV - Total Premiums Earned
- 2.3.4 Delta Lloyd NV - Valuation
- 2.3.5 Delta Lloyd NV - Liquidity
- 3 Delta Lloyd NV - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Delta Lloyd NV - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Delta Lloyd NV - Recent Developments
- 5 Delta Lloyd NV - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Delta Lloyd NV - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Delta Lloyd NV - Strengths
- 5.3 Delta Lloyd NV - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Delta Lloyd NV - Opportunities
- 5.5 Delta Lloyd NV - Threats
- 6 Delta Lloyd NV - Company Statement
- 7 Delta Lloyd NV - History
- 8 Delta Lloyd NV - Key Employees
- 9 Delta Lloyd NV - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Delta Lloyd NV - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Delta Lloyd NV - Head Office
- 10.2 Delta Lloyd NV - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Delta Lloyd NV - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Delta Lloyd NV - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Delta Lloyd NV - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Delta Lloyd NV - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Delta Lloyd NV - History
- Table 6: Delta Lloyd NV - Key Employees
- Table 7: Delta Lloyd NV - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Delta Lloyd NV - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Delta Lloyd NV - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Delta Lloyd NV - Total Revenues and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Delta Lloyd NV - Total Premiums Earned
- Figure 3: Delta Lloyd NV - Financial Position
- Figure 4: Delta Lloyd NV - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 5: Delta Lloyd NV - Valuation
- Figure 6: Delta Lloyd NV - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Delta Lloyd NV - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Delta Lloyd NV - Total Premiums Earned
- Figure 9: Delta Lloyd NV - Valuation
- Figure 10: Delta Lloyd NV - Liquidity