Defense Group Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Defense Group Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Defense Group Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Defense Group Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Defense Group Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Defense Group Inc. (DGI) is a provider of solutions to support the homeland security and national security. The company provides advanced public safety and national security through innovative research, new technologies and systems assessment. DGI is specialized in intelligence, mass destruction weapons, vulnerability assessments and homeland security to its customers. It also provides special operations, technologies and products that support the first responder and medical communities. The company’s clientele comprise government organizations at the federal, state and local level and commercial clients. Its main customers include the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the US Department of Defense (DoD), and various intelligence agencies. The company also serves the US Department of Energy (DoE) and the US Department of Justice. DGI is headquartered in Falls Church, Virginia, the US.
- 1 Defense Group Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Defense Group Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Defense Group Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 Defense Group Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Defense Group Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Defense Group Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Defense Group Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Defense Group Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Defense Group Inc. - Strengths
- 3.3 Defense Group Inc. - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Defense Group Inc. - Opportunities
- 3.5 Defense Group Inc. - Threats
- 4 Defense Group Inc. - History
- 5 Defense Group Inc. - Key Employees
- 6 Defense Group Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 Defense Group Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Defense Group Inc. - Head Office
- 7.2 Defense Group Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Defense Group Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Defense Group Inc. - History
- Table 3: Defense Group Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Defense Group Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Defense Group Inc. - Locations
- List of Figures