DLF Limited (DLF) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "DLF Limited (DLF) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "DLF Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "DLF Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "DLF Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
DLF Limited (DLF) is a real estate development company in India. It focuses on the development of residential, commercial and retail properties. DLF develops duplexes, condominiums, row houses and apartments of different sizes. It also develops commercial offices and IT parks for the corporate sector. In addition, DLF constructs shopping and entertainment spaces across India. The company has 284 million square feet (msf) of planned projects including 41 msf of projects under construction. The company also develops, manages and operates hotels; and provides rental services of offices and retail properties. DLF has its presence across 15 states and 24 cities in India, and headquartered in New Delhi, India.
- 1 DLF Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 DLF Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 DLF Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 DLF Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 DLF Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 DLF Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 DLF Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 DLF Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 DLF Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 DLF Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 DLF Limited - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 DLF Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.6 DLF Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 DLF Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 DLF Limited - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 DLF Limited - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 DLF Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 DLF Limited - Liquidity
- 3 DLF Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 DLF Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 DLF Limited - Recent Developments
- 5 DLF Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 DLF Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 DLF Limited - Strengths
- 5.3 DLF Limited - Weaknesses
- 5.4 DLF Limited - Opportunities
- 5.5 DLF Limited - Threats
- 6 DLF Limited - Company Statement
- 7 DLF Limited - History
- 8 DLF Limited - Key Employees
- 9 DLF Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 DLF Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 DLF Limited - Head Office
- 10.2 DLF Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: DLF Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: DLF Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: DLF Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: DLF Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: DLF Limited - History
- Table 6: DLF Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: DLF Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: DLF Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: DLF Limited - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: DLF Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: DLF Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: DLF Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: DLF Limited - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: DLF Limited - Solvency
- Figure 6: DLF Limited - Valuation
- Figure 7: DLF Limited - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: DLF Limited - Efficiency
- Figure 9: DLF Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: DLF Limited - Liquidity