DART – Control Center and Office Building Development – Dar es salaam - Project Profile
"DART – Control Center and Office Building Development – Dar es salaam - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "DART – Control Center and Office Building Development – Dar es salaam - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Dar Rapid Transit Agency (DART) is planning to construct the Control Center and Office Building Development in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
The project involves the construction of a multi-story building with 15 floors.
It includes the construction of 60 lots for parking area, 1,398m2 urban pedestrian lobbies, feeder station, control center, banking halls, shopping malls, 1,788m2 of DART offices, 9,020m2 of lettable office spaces, conference hall, restaurant, 2860m2 of associated services and related facilities and the installation of elevators, safety and security systems.
On October 16, 2014, an invitation for pre-qualification was issued with November 7, 2014, as submission deadline.
Pre-qualification process completed.
The project involves the construction of a multi-story building with 15 floors in Dar es salaam, Tanzania.
The US$60 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 60 lots for parking area
2. Construction of 1,398m2 urban pedestrian lobby
3. Construction of a feeder station
4. Construction of a control center
5. Construction of banking halls
6. Construction of shopping malls
7. Construction of 1,788m2 of DART offices
8. Construction of 9,020m2 of lettable office spaces
9. Construction of a conference hall
10. Construction of a restaurant
11. Construction of related facilities
12. Installation of elevators
13. Installation of safety and security systemsReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook