Coutts & Co. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Coutts & Co. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Coutts & Co."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Coutts & Co." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Coutts & Co."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Coutts & Co. (Coutts), is a subsidiary of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group offers private banking, commercial banking and wealth management services. Private banking includes accounts, cards, travel insurance, loans, and mortgages. Commercial banking includes accounts, cards, and loans. Wealth management comprises alternative investments, advisory services, investment services, investment structuring, securities dealing and exchange services, and specialist planning services. The bank offers its products and services to high net-worth individuals and wealthy families through a network of private bankers and branches offices located across the country. Coutts is headquartered, in London, the UK.
- 1 Coutts & Co. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Coutts & Co. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Coutts & Co. - Business Description
- 1.3 Coutts & Co. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Coutts & Co. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Coutts & Co. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Coutts & Co. - Recent Developments
- 4 Coutts & Co. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Coutts & Co. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Coutts & Co. - Strengths
- 4.3 Coutts & Co. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Coutts & Co. - Opportunities
- 4.5 Coutts & Co. - Threats
- 5 Coutts & Co. - History
- 6 Coutts & Co. - Key Employees
- 7 Coutts & Co. - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Coutts & Co. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Coutts & Co. - Head Office
- 8.2 Coutts & Co. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Coutts & Co. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Coutts & Co. - History
- Table 3: Coutts & Co. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Coutts & Co. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Coutts & Co. - Locations
- List of Figures