Conduit Capital Limited - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Conduit Capital Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Conduit Capital Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Conduit Capital Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Conduit Capital Limited""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Conduit Capital Limited (CCL) is an investment holding company. The company through its subsidiaries operates in insurance and investment segment. It offers investment and insurance products and services to corporate and individual clients. The investment segment the company offers group finance, group corporate and operational support services, treasury functions and investment services. Insurance and Risk segment of the company provides health and accident insurance, legal expense insurance, life insurance, customer protection insurance, guarantee and heavy commercial vehicle insurance. Insurance services offering includes policy issuing, insurance administration and policy underwriting, premium collection, recoveries and salvages on behalf of insurer and claims administration. It offers insurance products and services through a network of branch offices and independent insurance brokers. CCL is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
In FY2016, the company reported gross premium of ZAR1,005.6 million.
- 1 Conduit Capital Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Conduit Capital Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Conduit Capital Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Conduit Capital Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Conduit Capital Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Conduit Capital Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Conduit Capital Limited - Total Revenues and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Conduit Capital Limited - Total Premiums Earned
- 2.2.3 Conduit Capital Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Conduit Capital Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 Conduit Capital Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Conduit Capital Limited - Key Employees
- 5 Conduit Capital Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Conduit Capital Limited - Head Office
- 5.2 Conduit Capital Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Ratio Definitions
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Conduit Capital Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Conduit Capital Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Conduit Capital Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Conduit Capital Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Conduit Capital Limited - Key Employees
- Table 6: Conduit Capital Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Conduit Capital Limited - Total Revenues and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Conduit Capital Limited - Total Premiums Earned
- Figure 3: Conduit Capital Limited - Financial Position