Coldpack SAS : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Coldpack SAS : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Coldpack SAS"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Coldpack SAS" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Coldpack SAS"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Coldpack SAS (Coldpack) is a thermal packaging solutions provider, based in France. The company manufactures its products using an inflatable insulating material, the Airliner. Its product portfolio includes thermal insulating backpack, cool box, the one day pharmaceutical pouch, T-Zone tray, gel refrigerants, and corrugated containers. The company markets these products under the brands, Coldpack and AirLiner. It offers products principally to food, retail, tropical fish and pharmaceutical industries. Key clientele includes Chronopost, Natoora, Save on Seafood and Galaxy Deserts. The company undertakes long haul export of pharmaceutical products. It operates production facilities in the US and Germany. Coldpack is headquartered in Paris, France.
- 1 Coldpack SAS - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Coldpack SAS - Company Overview
- 1.2 Coldpack SAS - Business Description
- 1.3 Coldpack SAS - Major Products and Services
- 2 Coldpack SAS - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Coldpack SAS - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Coldpack SAS - Strengths
- 2.3 Coldpack SAS - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Coldpack SAS - Opportunities
- 2.5 Coldpack SAS - Threats
- 3 Coldpack SAS - Company Statement
- 4 Coldpack SAS - History
- 5 Coldpack SAS - Key Employees
- 6 Coldpack SAS - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Coldpack SAS - Head Office
- 6.2 Coldpack SAS - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Coldpack SAS - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Coldpack SAS - History
- Table 3: Coldpack SAS - Key Employees
- Table 4: Coldpack SAS - Locations
- List of Figures