Cenit Co Ltd (37760) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Cenit Co Ltd (37760) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Cenit Co Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Cenit Co Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Cenit Co Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Cenit Co Ltd (Cenit) is a steel products manufacturer and distributor. The company’s products include steel products, cold rolled stainless steel coils, stainless steel, cold rolled stainless steel, stainless steel coils, cold rolled stainless steel straps, end applications steel products, and raw material coils, among others. It offers services such as packing, exporting, steel processing, engineering, consultation, slitting, leveling, heating, annealing, degreasing, cold rolling, inspection, shipping, and proactive investments services. Cenit offers its products and services to construction, household appliances, electronics, automotive vehicles, and industrial equipment industries. The company exports its products across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, and Asia Pacific. It has its operations in Seoul and Uiryung Gun, South Korea. Cenit is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
- 1 Cenit Co Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Cenit Co Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Cenit Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Cenit Co Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Cenit Co Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Cenit Co Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Cenit Co Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Cenit Co Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Cenit Co Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Cenit Co Ltd - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Cenit Co Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3 Cenit Co Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Cenit Co Ltd - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Cenit Co Ltd - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Cenit Co Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Cenit Co Ltd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Cenit Co Ltd - Liquidity
- 3 Cenit Co Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 3.1 Cenit Co Ltd - Head Office
- 3.2 Cenit Co Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4 Appendix
- 4.1 Methodology
- 4.2 Ratio Definitions
- 4.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Cenit Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Cenit Co Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Cenit Co Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Cenit Co Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Cenit Co Ltd - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Cenit Co Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Cenit Co Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Cenit Co Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Cenit Co Ltd - Solvency
- Figure 5: Cenit Co Ltd - Valuation
- Figure 6: Cenit Co Ltd - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Cenit Co Ltd - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Cenit Co Ltd - Valuation
- Figure 9: Cenit Co Ltd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Cenit Co Ltd - Liquidity