Card Factory PLC - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Card Factory PLC - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Card Factory PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Card Factory PLC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Card Factory PLC"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Card Factory is a retailer of greeting cards, dressings and gifts. The company offers a range of other complementary products, including small gifts, party products and gift dressings. The company operates through two operating segments: Card Factory and Getting Personal. The card factory segment retails greeting cards, dressing and gifts in the UK through a network of stores. The getting personal segment is an online retailer of personalized cards and gifts. It operates through a chain of over 800 card factory stores, as well as through its online offerings: www.gettingpersonal.co.uk (which sells personalized cards and gifts) and www.cardfactory.co.uk (which sells a selection of the products available in card factory stores). The company primarily operates in the UK, where it is headquartered in Wakefield.
- 1 Card Factory PLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Card Factory PLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 Card Factory PLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 Card Factory PLC - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Card Factory PLC - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Card Factory PLC - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Card Factory PLC - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Card Factory PLC - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Card Factory PLC - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Card Factory PLC - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Card Factory PLC - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Card Factory PLC - Valuation
- 2.3 Card Factory PLC - Key Competitors
- 3 Card Factory PLC - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Card Factory PLC - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Card Factory PLC - Recent Developments
- 5 Card Factory PLC - Key Employees
- 6 Card Factory PLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Card Factory PLC - Head Office
- 6.2 Card Factory PLC - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Card Factory PLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Card Factory PLC - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Card Factory PLC - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Card Factory PLC - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Card Factory PLC - Key Employees
- Table 6: Card Factory PLC - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Card Factory PLC - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Card Factory PLC - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Card Factory PLC - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Card Factory PLC - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Card Factory PLC - Solvency
- Figure 6: Card Factory PLC - Valuation