CSCaToC – Crimea Spa Complex – Ukraine - Project Profile
"CSCaToC – Crimea Spa Complex – Ukraine - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "CSCaToC – Crimea Spa Complex – Ukraine - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Committee for Spa Complex and Tourism of Crimea (CSCaToC) is planning to develop a spa center in Leninsky Crimea, Ukraine.
The project involves the construction of a spa complex, office rooms, meeting halls, a sanatorium, cafes, restaurants, leisure and parking facilities, and the installation of security systems and power facilities.
The project will be implemented under a public-private partnership.
The project involves the construction of a spa center in Crimea, Ukraine.
The US$77 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a spa complex
2. Construction of office rooms
3. Construction of a sanatorium
4. Construction of meeting halls
5. Construction of restaurants
6. Construction of leisure facilities
7. Construction of parking facilities
8. Installation of safety and security systems
9. Installation of power facilitiesReasons To Buy