CREC – 201 Ellicott Street Mixed-Use Tower – New York - Project Profile
"CREC – 201 Ellicott Street Mixed-Use Tower – New York - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "CREC – 201 Ellicott Street Mixed-Use Tower – New York - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Ciminelli Real Estate Corporation (CREC) is planning to build a mixed-use tower in Buffalo, New York, the US.
The project involves the construction of an 18-story mixed-use tower on 1.0ha of land. It includes the construction of 200 apartments, 5,574m2 upper plaza, a four-story, 10,219m2 office space, a 1,393m2 Orchard Fresh grocery store, restaurants, a public plaza, 4,087m2 lobby, a retail space, a community garden, 800 parking spaces and related facilities.
Cannon Design has been appointed as architect. The Orchard Fresh grocery store will be run by Tops Markets LLC.
CREC is in the process of finalizing plans for the project implementation.
The project involves the construction of an 18-story mixed-use tower on 1.0ha of land in Buffalo, New York, the US.
The US$80 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 200 apartments
2. Construction of 5,574m2 upper plaza
3. Construction of a four-story, 10,219m2 office space
4. Construction of a 1,393m2 Orchard Fresh grocery store
5. Construction of restaurants
6. Construction of a public plaza
7. Construction of 4,087m2 lobby
8. Construction of a retail space
9. Construction of a community garden
10. Construction of 800 parking spaces
11. Construction of related facilities
Reasons To Buy