CPWD/NBCC – Ghitorni Residential Complex – New Delhi - Project Profile
"CPWD/NBCC – Ghitorni Residential Complex – New Delhi - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "CPWD/NBCC – Ghitorni Residential Complex – New Delhi - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Central Public Works Department (CPWD) and National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) are planning to build a residential complex in New Delhi, India.
The project involves the construction of a residential complex comprising 6,500 units on 97.12ha of land. It includes the construction of an office space, a retail space, an amenity center, a community center, a fitness center, water and waste management system, rainwater harvesting system, parking and related facilities, the installation of solar panels, smart meters and security and surveillance system, and the laying of pipelines.
Construction is expected to take five years to complete.
The project involves the construction of a residential complex comprising 6,500 units on 97.12ha of land in New Delhi, India.
The US$2325 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of an office space
2. Construction of a retail space
3. Construction of an amenity center
4. Construction of a community center
5. Construction of a fitness center
6. Construction of water and waste management system
7. Construction of rainwater harvesting system
8. Construction of parking facility
9. Installation of solar panels
10. Installation of smart meters
11. Installation of security and surveillance system
12. Laying of pipelines
13. Construction of related facilitiesReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook