CLARCOR Inc. (CLC) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "CLARCOR Inc. (CLC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CLARCOR Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "CLARCOR Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "CLARCOR Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
CLARCOR Inc. (Clarcor) is a filtration products provider. The company operates through two business segments such as engine and mobile filtration and industrial and environmental filtration. Its engine and mobile filtration segment's products include heavy-duty and light-duty oil, hydraulic, coolant, transmission, fuel and desiccant filters, fuel separators, and filter bags which are used in range of applications for protecting trucks, buses, automobiles, construction equipment, mining equipment, locomotives, and agricultural equipment. Clarcor's industrial and environmental filtration segment offers air filters, antimicrobial filters, dust collection systems and filters, electrostatic air filtration, carbon filters, paint overspray filters, HEPA filters, and air pollution control systems which are used in residences, commercial and industrial buildings, factories and plants, clean rooms, hospitals and medical facilities, industrial machinery, power generation, animal husbandry. It has operations in the US, the UK, Australia, and China. Clarcor is headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee, the US.
- 1 CLARCOR Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 CLARCOR Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 CLARCOR Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 CLARCOR Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 CLARCOR Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 CLARCOR Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 CLARCOR Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 CLARCOR Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 CLARCOR Inc. - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 CLARCOR Inc. - Solvency
- 2.2.5 CLARCOR Inc. - Valuation
- 2.3 CLARCOR Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 CLARCOR Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 CLARCOR Inc. - Key Events
- 5 CLARCOR Inc. - Key Employees
- 6 CLARCOR Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 CLARCOR Inc. - Head Office
- 6.2 CLARCOR Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: CLARCOR Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: CLARCOR Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: CLARCOR Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: CLARCOR Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: CLARCOR Inc. - Key Events
- Table 6: CLARCOR Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: CLARCOR Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: CLARCOR Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: CLARCOR Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: CLARCOR Inc. - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: CLARCOR Inc. - Solvency
- Figure 5: CLARCOR Inc. - Valuation