CHEMOSVIT, a.s. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "CHEMOSVIT, a.s. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CHEMOSVIT, a.s."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "CHEMOSVIT, a.s." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "CHEMOSVIT, a.s."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
CHEMOSVIT, a.s. (Chemosvit) is a diversified packaging company. It manufactures, refines and retails flexible films for packaging and electrical industry. The company’s product portfolio includes flexible films, plastics, recycled plastics, polypropylene yarn, and packaging machines. Through these products, the company caters to diverse markets including food, non-food, electronics, textile, furniture, healthcare, automotive and technical markets. The company’s business line consists of power production and distribution, transportation and technical services. Chemosvit, under Hotel Spolcentrum banner, operates a hotel in Slovakia. It operates manufacturing facilities in Slovakia, Ukraine and Finland. The company markets its products through its subsidiaries worldwide. Chemosvit is headquartered in Svit, Slovakia.
- 1 CHEMOSVIT, a.s. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 CHEMOSVIT, a.s. - Company Overview
- 1.2 CHEMOSVIT, a.s. - Business Description
- 1.3 CHEMOSVIT, a.s. - Major Products and Services
- 2 CHEMOSVIT, a.s. - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 CHEMOSVIT, a.s. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 CHEMOSVIT, a.s. - Strengths
- 2.3 CHEMOSVIT, a.s. - Weaknesses
- 2.4 CHEMOSVIT, a.s. - Opportunities
- 2.5 CHEMOSVIT, a.s. - Threats
- 3 CHEMOSVIT, a.s. - Company Statement
- 4 CHEMOSVIT, a.s. - History
- 5 CHEMOSVIT, a.s. - Key Employees
- 6 CHEMOSVIT, a.s. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 CHEMOSVIT, a.s. - Head Office
- 6.2 CHEMOSVIT, a.s. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: CHEMOSVIT, a.s. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: CHEMOSVIT, a.s. - History
- Table 3: CHEMOSVIT, a.s. - Key Employees
- Table 4: CHEMOSVIT, a.s. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures