"CERN – Innovations Campus – Missouri - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "CERN – Innovations Campus – Missouri - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Cerner Corporation (CERN) is undertaking the Innovations Campus project in Kansas, Missouri, the US.
The project involves the construction of 16 office buildings covering 399,483m2 on 102ha of land. The project will be developed in 16 phases.
It includes the construction of office buildings, retail space, conference center, training center, parking space and other related infrastructure.
The project includes the construction of a 11-story office building on a 53,744m2 and a service center on 8,361m2 area in phase one, an 8-story office building on 26,575m2 area in phase two, an office building covering 23,264m2 in phase three, and a retail facility covering 34,374m2 in phase four.
The fifth phase of the project includes the construction of a daycare center covering 6,968m2. It will be followed by the construction of an office building covering 29,627m2 in phase six, construction of an office building covering 34,214m2 in phase seven, construction of an 11,148m2 data center in phase eight, an office building covering 40,870m2 in phase nine, a 44,167m2 office building in phase 10, a 28,389m2 office building in phase 11, a 33,680m2 office building in phase 12, a 37,116m2 office building in phase 13, and construction of a data center covering 11,148m2 in phase 14.
Rosehill Gardens, a local residential and commercial landscape company was appointed to provide landscaping services for first phase of the project.
The tax credit application of the project was approved by the Missouri Development Finance Board in August 2013.
Gould Evans Architecture has been appointed as the master planner for the project. JE Dunn Construction was appointed as the construction contractor for the first and second phases.
In October 2013, CERN secured final approval from the Kansas City Council. In January 2014, CERN has completed the process of acquiring land for the development of office buildings.
In May 2014, the project plans were revised and added 50ha of site comprising conference and training center, a two-story parking garage and other related facilities.
The City of Kansas approved US$1700 million for the proposed project.
On November 12, 2014, ground breaking ceremony was held on the project.
In March 2017, construction works were completed on the first and second phase.
Planning activities are underway and construction on third and fourth phase are expected to be completed by 2019. The entire project is scheduled for completion by 2025.
The project involves the construction of 16 office buildings covering 399,483m2 in Kansas, the US.
The US$4,500 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a office buildings on 53,744m2 area and a service center on 8,361m2 in phase one
2. Construction of an office building covering 26,575m2 area in phase two
3. Construction of an office building covering 23,264m2 area in phase three
4. Construction of a retail space covering 34,374m2 area in phase four
5. Construction of a daycare center covering 6,968m2 area in phase five
6. Construction of an office building covering 29,627m2 area in phase six
7. Construction of an office building covering 34,214m2 area in phase seven
8. Construction of a data center covering 11,148m2 area in phase eight
9. Construction of an office building covering 40,870m2 area in phase nine
10. Construction of an office building covering 44,167m2 area in phase 10
11. Construction of an office building covering 28,389m2 area in phase 11
12. Construction of an office building covering 33,680m2 area in phase 12
13. Construction of an office building covering 37,116m2 area in phase 13
14. Construction of a data center covering 11,148m2 area in phase 14
15. Construction of parking facilities
16. Construction of other related facilitiesReasons To Buy