The CCR Group (CCRO3) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "The CCR Group (CCRO3) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The CCR Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "The CCR Group" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "The CCR Group"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
The CCR Group (CCR Group), a subsidiary of Andrade Gutierrez SA, is a construction service provider. The company's services portfolio includes road concession, urban mobility, and infrastructure development services. It undertakes collection of toll fees on highways, which is responsible for repairing, conserving, extending, maintaining, and operating of highways. CCR Group also provides highway management, engineering, and technology services. The company manages more than 3,265 km of highway roads in the states of Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Mato, and Parana, Brazil. It has operations across Brazil. CCR Group is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- 1 The CCR Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 The CCR Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 The CCR Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 The CCR Group - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 The CCR Group - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 The CCR Group - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 The CCR Group - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 The CCR Group - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 The CCR Group - Solvency
- 2.2.4 The CCR Group - Valuation
- 2.3 The CCR Group - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 The CCR Group - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 The CCR Group - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 The CCR Group - Valuation
- 2.3.4 The CCR Group - Liquidity
- 3 The CCR Group - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 The CCR Group - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 The CCR Group - Key Events
- 5 The CCR Group - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: The CCR Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: The CCR Group - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: The CCR Group - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: The CCR Group - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: The CCR Group - Key Events
- Table 6: The CCR Group - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: The CCR Group - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: The CCR Group - Financial Position
- Figure 3: The CCR Group - Solvency
- Figure 4: The CCR Group - Valuation
- Figure 5: The CCR Group - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: The CCR Group - Efficiency
- Figure 7: The CCR Group - Valuation
- Figure 8: The CCR Group - Liquidity