CCC SA - Company Capsule
Timetric's "CCC SA - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CCC SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "CCC SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "CCC SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
CCC SA (CCC), formelry NG2 SA is a manufacturer and retailer of footwear and accessories. The company offers products such as boots, flip-flops, sneakers, high heel shoes, heeled ankle boots, sandals, flat sandals, trainer shoes, low cut shoes, wedges shoes, bags and ballerina. It also provides biker ankle boots, sports shoes, sporty lace-ups, wedges shoes and wedge ankle boots, among others. CCC markets products of various brands including Bassano, Inblu, Clara Barson, Lasocki, Jenny Fairy, Jennifer & Jennifer, Nylon Red, Sprandi, Cesare Cave, Go Slow, Violet, Princess, Planes, Walky and Sofia the First, among others. The company operates stores in Germany, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Austria, Turkey, Slovenia, Russia and other countries. CCC is headquartered in Polkowice, Poland.