- 1 Boursorama SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Boursorama SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Boursorama SA - Business Description
- 1.3 Boursorama SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Boursorama SA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Boursorama SA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Boursorama SA - Recent Developments
- 4 Boursorama SA - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Boursorama SA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Boursorama SA - Strengths
- 4.3 Boursorama SA - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Boursorama SA - Opportunities
- 4.5 Boursorama SA - Threats
- 5 Boursorama SA - Company Statement
- 6 Boursorama SA - History
- 7 Boursorama SA - Key Employees
- 8 Boursorama SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Boursorama SA - Head Office
- 8.2 Boursorama SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Boursorama SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Boursorama SA - History
- Table 3: Boursorama SA - Key Employees
- Table 4: Boursorama SA - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Boursorama SA - Locations
- List of Figures
Boursorama SA (Boursorama SA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Boursorama SA (Boursorama SA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Boursorama SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Boursorama SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Boursorama SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Boursorama SA (Boursorama), a subsidiary of Societe Generale SA, is a provider of online financial services. It offers online banking, financial information, and online brokerage. The bank offers conventional banking products such as debit card, savings accounts, mortgage loans, and personal loans; and investment products such as UCITS and life insurance vehicles, including the full range of products for investing in equities, trackers, warrants, certificates, turbos, deferred settlement service, CFDs, and Forex, among others. The company operates in France, Germany, and Spain. Boursorama is headquartered in Cedex, Paris, France.