Timetric's "Bostik SA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bostik SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bostik SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bostik SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bostik S.A. (Bostik), a subsidiary of Arkema Group, is a producer of adhesives and sealants for industrial, construction and consumer markets. Its product portfolio include waterproofing barrier coating, primers, smoothing compounds, self-leveling screeds, soft floor covering adhesives, parquet adhesives, wall covering adhesives, tile adhesives, grouts, resins, wood adhesives, sealants and foams, admixtures and walls restoration products. The company’s adhesive products are used in manufacturing mass transit, rail, automotive, baby and child care, textile, leather and footwear, furniture, and building renovation and decoration products. It has operations in Europe, Africa, North America, the Middle East, South America and Asia Pacific. Bostik is headquartered in Paris, lle-de-France, France.
- 1 Bostik SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Bostik SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Bostik SA - Business Description
- 1.3 Bostik SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Bostik SA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Bostik SA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Bostik SA - Recent Developments
- 4 Bostik SA - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Bostik SA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Bostik SA - Strengths
- 4.3 Bostik SA - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Bostik SA - Opportunities
- 4.5 Bostik SA - Threats
- 5 Bostik SA - Company Statement
- 6 Bostik SA - History
- 7 Bostik SA - Key Employees
- 8 Bostik SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Bostik SA - Head Office
- 8.2 Bostik SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bostik SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Bostik SA - History
- Table 3: Bostik SA - Key Employees
- Table 4: Bostik SA - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Bostik SA - Locations