Beacon Industries Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Beacon Industries Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Beacon Industries Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Beacon Industries Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Beacon Industries Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Beacon Industries Inc. (Beacon) is a manufacturer of material handling equipment. The company’s major offerings include cranes, drum handling equipment, lift tables, loading dock equipment, and material handling. It offers packaging equipment, portable product lifts, protective barriers, ramps, safety products, industrial fans and heaters, and storage solutions. It also provides high speed machining parts, launch adapter assemblies, lightweight machined parts and titanium machined parts. Beacon primarily serves a wide range of industries such as aerospace and defense, automotive, construction, aluminum and metal processing, railroad, paper and entertainment. The company operates as a subsidiary of Beacon Group, Inc, and is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, the US.
- 1 Beacon Industries Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Beacon Industries Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Beacon Industries Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 Beacon Industries Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Beacon Industries Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Beacon Industries Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Beacon Industries Inc. - Strengths
- 2.3 Beacon Industries Inc. - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Beacon Industries Inc. - Opportunities
- 2.5 Beacon Industries Inc. - Threats
- 3 Beacon Industries Inc. - History
- 4 Beacon Industries Inc. - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Beacon Industries Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Beacon Industries Inc. - History
- Table 3: Beacon Industries Inc. - Key Employees
- List of Figures