Bashas' Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Bashas' Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bashas' Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bashas' Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bashas' Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bashas' Inc., (Bashas or 'the company'), is a food retail store chain. The company operates stores under several banners including Bashas', AJ's Fine Foods, Food City and Bashas' Dine Markets. It offers products such as grocery, dairy products, frozen foods, seafood, fruits, vegetables, bakery products meat, drugs, wine, and wool under brands such as bashas, food club, valu time full circle, dos ranchitos, top care, and paws. The company also provides pharmacy services such as automatic refills, prescription transfers, health styles, and prescription compounding; and offers generic and prescription medicines and OTC products under Bashas' United Drugs brand. The company offers tips and information including healthy foods, preventative health screenings, prescription medication programs and immunization clinics for its customers under Bashas’ Health Styles. Bashas operates stores across Arizona and is headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, the US.
- 1 Bashas' Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Bashas' Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Bashas' Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 Bashas' Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Bashas' Inc. - Recent Developments
- 3 Bashas' Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Bashas' Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Bashas' Inc. - Strengths
- 3.3 Bashas' Inc. - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Bashas' Inc. - Opportunities
- 3.5 Bashas' Inc. - Threats
- 4 Bashas' Inc. - History
- 5 Bashas' Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Bashas' Inc. - Head Office
- 5.2 Bashas' Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Bashas' Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Bashas' Inc. - History
- Table 3: Bashas' Inc. - Subsidiaries