BWP Trust : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "BWP Trust : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BWP Trust"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "BWP Trust" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "BWP Trust"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
BWP Trust, a subsidiary of Wesfarmers Limited, is a commercial real estate investment company. It invests and manages various commercial properties across Australia. The company offers services such as property ownership, property management, property acquisition and leasing services. As of June 2017, the company operates 80 properties including 71 warehouses, eight warehouses with showrooms, a standalone retail showroom across a total land area of 258.2 hectares with occupancy rate of 99.9% and are valued at AUD2.3 billion. In addition, the company owns fully leased showrooms and industrial property. It owns properties in Western Australia, Victoria, South Australia, New South Wales, Queensland and Australian Capital Territory. BWP Trust is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 BWP Trust - Business Analysis
- 1.1 BWP Trust - Company Overview
- 1.2 BWP Trust - Business Description
- 1.3 BWP Trust - Major Products and Services
- 2 BWP Trust - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 BWP Trust - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 BWP Trust - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 BWP Trust - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 BWP Trust - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 BWP Trust - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 BWP Trust - Solvency
- 2.2.5 BWP Trust - Valuation
- 2.3 BWP Trust - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 BWP Trust - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 BWP Trust - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 BWP Trust - Liquidity
- 3 BWP Trust - Recent Developments
- 4 BWP Trust - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 BWP Trust - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 BWP Trust - Strengths
- 4.3 BWP Trust - Weaknesses
- 4.4 BWP Trust - Opportunities
- 4.5 BWP Trust - Threats
- 5 BWP Trust - Company Statement
- 6 BWP Trust - History
- 7 BWP Trust - Key Employees
- 8 BWP Trust - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Ratio Definitions
- 9.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: BWP Trust - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: BWP Trust - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: BWP Trust - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: BWP Trust - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: BWP Trust - History
- Table 6: BWP Trust - Key Employees
- Table 7: BWP Trust - Key Employee Biographies
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: BWP Trust - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: BWP Trust - Financial Position
- Figure 3: BWP Trust - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: BWP Trust - Solvency
- Figure 5: BWP Trust - Valuation
- Figure 6: BWP Trust - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: BWP Trust - Efficiency
- Figure 8: BWP Trust - Liquidity