BWAY Holding Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "BWAY Holding Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BWAY Holding Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "BWAY Holding Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "BWAY Holding Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
BWAY Holding Company (BWAY Holding) is a manufacturer of metal and plastic packaging products, based in the US. Its product portfolio includes aerosol cans, cone and pour top cans, ammunition boxes, metal paint cans, F-style containers, open head pails, monotop cans, tight head pails and oil cans. The company also produces rigid plastic containers including open head ECO-PAIL, open head pails, drums, screw top injection pails and drums, tight head containers and twist and lock pails. These products find application in a wide range of markets such as adhesives, personal care products, chemicals, foods, fragrances, pharmaceuticals, insecticides, lubricants, sanitation supplies, and aviation fuels. BWAY Holding operates through various facilities located in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico. BWAY Holding is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
- 1 BWAY Holding Company - Business Analysis
- 1.1 BWAY Holding Company - Company Overview
- 1.2 BWAY Holding Company - Business Description
- 1.3 BWAY Holding Company - Major Products and Services
- 2 BWAY Holding Company - Recent Developments
- 3 BWAY Holding Company - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 BWAY Holding Company - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 BWAY Holding Company - Strengths
- 3.3 BWAY Holding Company - Weaknesses
- 3.4 BWAY Holding Company - Opportunities
- 3.5 BWAY Holding Company - Threats
- 4 BWAY Holding Company - Company Statement
- 5 BWAY Holding Company - History
- 6 BWAY Holding Company - Key Employees
- 7 BWAY Holding Company - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 BWAY Holding Company - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 BWAY Holding Company - Head Office
- 8.2 BWAY Holding Company - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: BWAY Holding Company - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: BWAY Holding Company - History
- Table 3: BWAY Holding Company - Key Employees
- Table 4: BWAY Holding Company - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: BWAY Holding Company - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: BWAY Holding Company - Locations
- List of Figures