BSA Limited (BSA) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "BSA Limited (BSA) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BSA Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "BSA Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "BSA Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
BSA Limited is a diversified company. The company offers services such as engineering, contracting, installation and maintenance of copper wire lines, ADSL, optical fiber cables, tower, equipment, telephone box, antenna, mobile equipment, television, radio transmitters, and telecommunication network fixed lines. Its other services include warehousing, logistics, infrastructure services, project management, BSA advanced learning, special contract deliverable services, pit replacement, asbestos removal, cable joining and testing, TV subscription services, and designing, installing, commissioning, and managing telecommunications towers, masts, and poles. BSA Limited also provides major satellite systems installation and commissioning, site earthing and lighting protection systems development, turnkey site development, transmitter installation, tower and mast construction, and optical fiber networks installation and commissioning services, among others. The company has operations in New South Wales, Western Australia, Victoria, and Queensland, Australia. BSA Limited is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.