BFV – Branan Field Village Development – Florida - Project Profile
"BFV – Branan Field Village Development – Florida - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "BFV – Branan Field Village Development – Florida - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Branan Field Village LLC (BFV) is planning to build a mixed-use community in Middleburg, Clay County, Florida, the US.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use community on 37.23ha of land. It includes the construction of a 600-unit residential complex in two phases each with 300 units on 16.18ha of land, four hotels on 4.04ha of land, restaurants, commercial space, a day care center, parking and related facilities.
The project also includes the construction of retail, restaurant, professional and medical offices on 8.09ha of land, including a medical village on 3.03ha of land for primary and specialty care medical groups comprising a diagnostic center, an imaging facility and a surgery center.
In December 2016, BFV acquired the site from LPP Mortgage Ltd for US$1.8 million.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use community on 37.23ha of land Clay County, Florida, the US.
The US$105 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 600-unit residential complex on 16.18ha of land
2. Construction of four hotels on 4.04ha of land
3. Construction of restaurants, day care center
4. Construction of commercial and retail space
5. Construction of a medical village on 3.03ha of land
6. Construction of a diagnostic center
7. Construction of an imaging facility
8. Construction of a surgery center
9. Construction of parking facilities
10. Construction of professional and medical offices on 8.09ha of land
11. Construction of related facilities
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook