Axactor AB (IGE) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Axactor AB (IGE) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Axactor AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Axactor AB" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Axactor AB
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Axactor AB (Axactor), formerly International Gold Exploration IGE AB, is a financial service provider. The company offers debt collection and debt purchase services. It provides third party debt collection services including amicable and legal collection, and surveillance; and portfolio acquisition services such as debt purchase and forward flow, acquisition of non-performing loan portfolios, and carve-outs of internal debt collection departments. The company caters its services to banks, small and medium-sized enterprises, international investment firms, and debt collection agencies. It has operations in Gothenburg, Sweden; Drammen and Oslo, Norway; and Madrid and Valladolid, Spain. Axactor is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
- 1 Axactor AB - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Axactor AB - Company Overview
- 1.2 Axactor AB - Major Products and Services
- 2 Axactor AB - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Axactor AB - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Axactor AB - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Axactor AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Axactor AB - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Axactor AB - Solvency
- 2.3 Axactor AB - Key Competitors
- 3 Axactor AB - Recent Developments
- 4 Axactor AB - Key Events
- 5 Axactor AB - Key Employees
- 6 Axactor AB - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Axactor AB - Head Office
- 6.2 Axactor AB - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Axactor AB - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Axactor AB - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Axactor AB - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Axactor AB - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Axactor AB - Key Events
- Table 6: Axactor AB - Key Employees
- Table 7: Axactor AB - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Axactor AB - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Axactor AB - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Axactor AB - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Axactor AB - Solvency