Avio SpA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Avio SpA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Avio SpA "
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Avio SpA " for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Avio SpA "
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Avio SpA (Avio), a subsidiary of SPACE2 SpA, designs, develops and manufactures aerospace propulsion components and systems for civil and military aircraft. Its product portfolio encompasses naval automation turbines, engines, and exhaust systems, transmission gearboxes front frames, adapters and auxiliary power units. It also provides space propulsion, aero-derived propulsion for marine and industrial applications, and control and automation systems and electrical systems. Avio offers research and development, maintenance, repair, overhaul, and technical support services. The company offers its products and services to a wide range of industries, such as civil, military, space, marine, energy and power, industry and automation and control. It conducts its business operations in North America, Europe and Asia. Avio is headquartered in Rome, Lazio, Italy.
- 1 Avio SpA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Avio SpA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Avio SpA - Business Description
- 1.3 Avio SpA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Avio SpA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Avio SpA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Avio SpA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Avio SpA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Avio SpA - Solvency
- 2.2.3 Avio SpA - Valuation
- 2.3 Avio SpA - Key Competitors
- 3 Avio SpA - Recent Developments
- 4 Avio SpA - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Avio SpA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Avio SpA - Strengths
- 4.3 Avio SpA - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Avio SpA - Opportunities
- 4.5 Avio SpA - Threats
- 5 Avio SpA - Company Statement
- 6 Avio SpA - History
- 7 Avio SpA - Key Employees
- 8 Avio SpA - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Avio SpA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Avio SpA - Head Office
- 9.2 Avio SpA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Avio SpA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Avio SpA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Avio SpA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Avio SpA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Avio SpA - History
- Table 6: Avio SpA - Key Employees
- Table 7: Avio SpA - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Avio SpA - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Avio SpA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Avio SpA - Solvency
- Figure 3: Avio SpA - Valuation