Assa Abloy AB (ASSA B) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Assa Abloy AB (ASSA B) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Assa Abloy AB
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Assa Abloy AB" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Assa Abloy AB"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Assa Abloy AB (Assa Abloy) manufactures and markets door opening solutions such as security, entrance automation, safety and convenience solution products. The company's portfolio of products includes electromechanical and mechanical locks, access control, automatic doors and identification technology, door closers, smart cards and credentials, exit devices and panic exit devices, and Radio Frequency Identification Tags (RFID) readers. The company's key brands include ASSA, ABLOY, TESA, Mul-T-Lock, UNION, Vachette, Yale and IKON. It serves various markets such as healthcare, airports, education, retail, offices and residential. The company has operations in Europe, Africa, the Americas, the Middle East, and the Asia-Pacific. Assa Abloy is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 1 Assa Abloy AB - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Assa Abloy AB - Company Overview
- 1.2 Assa Abloy AB - Business Description
- 1.3 Assa Abloy AB - Major Products and Services
- 2 Assa Abloy AB - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Assa Abloy AB - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Assa Abloy AB - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Assa Abloy AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Assa Abloy AB - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Assa Abloy AB - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Assa Abloy AB - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Assa Abloy AB - Valuation
- 2.3 Assa Abloy AB - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Assa Abloy AB - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Assa Abloy AB - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Assa Abloy AB - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Assa Abloy AB - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Assa Abloy AB - Liquidity
- 3 Assa Abloy AB - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Assa Abloy AB - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Assa Abloy AB - Recent Developments
- 5 Assa Abloy AB - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Assa Abloy AB - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Assa Abloy AB - Strengths
- 5.3 Assa Abloy AB - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Assa Abloy AB - Opportunities
- 5.5 Assa Abloy AB - Threats
- 6 Assa Abloy AB - Company Statement
- 7 Assa Abloy AB - History
- 8 Assa Abloy AB - Key Employees
- 9 Assa Abloy AB - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Assa Abloy AB - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Assa Abloy AB - Head Office
- 10.2 Assa Abloy AB - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Assa Abloy AB - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Assa Abloy AB - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Assa Abloy AB - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Assa Abloy AB - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Assa Abloy AB - History
- Table 6: Assa Abloy AB - Key Employees
- Table 7: Assa Abloy AB - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Assa Abloy AB - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Assa Abloy AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Assa Abloy AB - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Assa Abloy AB - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Assa Abloy AB - Solvency
- Figure 5: Assa Abloy AB - Valuation
- Figure 6: Assa Abloy AB - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Assa Abloy AB - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Assa Abloy AB - Valuation
- Figure 9: Assa Abloy AB - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Assa Abloy AB - Liquidity