Applied Minerals Inc - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Applied Minerals Inc - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Applied Minerals Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Applied Minerals Inc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Applied Minerals Inc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Applied Minerals Inc (Applied Minerals) is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores and produces halloysite clay. Its products is used for technical ceramics, cosmetics, flame retardancy, active ingredients in paints, coatings and building materials, agricultural and catalytic applications, and fillers in the plastic composites. Applied Minerals owns and operates Dragon mine located in the Tintic District of Utah with mining permits for extraction of minerals covering 267 acres of land. The company's Dragon mine property includes goethite, halloysite, kaolinite, alunite, hematite, and other underground deposits. Applied Minerals is headquartered in New York, the US.
- 1 Applied Minerals Inc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Applied Minerals Inc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Applied Minerals Inc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Applied Minerals Inc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Applied Minerals Inc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Applied Minerals Inc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Applied Minerals Inc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Applied Minerals Inc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Applied Minerals Inc - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Applied Minerals Inc - Solvency
- 2.3 Applied Minerals Inc - Key Competitors
- 3 Applied Minerals Inc - Recent Developments
- 4 Applied Minerals Inc - Key Events
- 5 Applied Minerals Inc - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Applied Minerals Inc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Applied Minerals Inc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Applied Minerals Inc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Applied Minerals Inc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Applied Minerals Inc - Key Events
- Table 6: Applied Minerals Inc - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Applied Minerals Inc - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Applied Minerals Inc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Applied Minerals Inc - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Applied Minerals Inc - Solvency