Amey plc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Amey plc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Amey plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Amey plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Amey plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Amey plc (Amey) is a consulting services provider in the UK. The company principally offers a wide range of services to both public and private sector clients. It offers services such as planning and design, consulting, and asset management. The company is involved in the management of highways and roads, wastewater treatment, street cleansing, and street lighting. It also offers other services such as business process outsourcing, and facilities management services to healthcare and defense clients. Amey offers its services to a wide range of sectors including power, water, highways, gas, rail, environmental and waste, defense, social housing, transportation and healthcare. Amey has operations principally in the UK and Ireland. The company has its headquarters in Oxford, the UK.
- 1 Amey plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Amey plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Amey plc - Business Description
- 1.3 Amey plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Amey plc - Recent Developments
- 3 Amey plc - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Amey plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Amey plc - Strengths
- 3.3 Amey plc - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Amey plc - Opportunities
- 3.5 Amey plc - Threats
- 4 Amey plc - Company Statement
- 5 Amey plc - History
- 6 Amey plc - Key Employees
- 7 Amey plc - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Amey plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Amey plc - Head Office
- 8.2 Amey plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Amey plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Amey plc - History
- Table 3: Amey plc - Key Employees
- Table 4: Amey plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Amey plc - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Amey plc - Locations