- 1 Amerisafe, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Amerisafe, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Amerisafe, Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 Amerisafe, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Amerisafe, Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Amerisafe, Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Amerisafe, Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Amerisafe, Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Amerisafe, Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Amerisafe, Inc. - Valuation
- 2.3 Amerisafe, Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Amerisafe, Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Amerisafe, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Amerisafe, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Amerisafe, Inc. - Strengths
- 4.3 Amerisafe, Inc. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Amerisafe, Inc. - Opportunities
- 4.5 Amerisafe, Inc. - Threats
- 5 Amerisafe, Inc. - Company Statement
- 6 Amerisafe, Inc. - History
- 7 Amerisafe, Inc. - Key Employees
- 8 Amerisafe, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Amerisafe, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Amerisafe, Inc. - Head Office
- 9.2 Amerisafe, Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Amerisafe, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Amerisafe, Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Amerisafe, Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Amerisafe, Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Amerisafe, Inc. - History
- Table 6: Amerisafe, Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Amerisafe, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Amerisafe, Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Amerisafe, Inc. - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Amerisafe, Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Amerisafe, Inc. - Valuation
Amerisafe, Inc. (AMSF) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Amerisafe, Inc. (AMSF) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Amerisafe, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Amerisafe, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Amerisafe, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Amerisafe, Inc. (Amerisafe) is an insurance holding company. The company provides workers' compensation insurance for small to mid-sized employers working in various industries, such as manufacturing, trucking, aggregates, logging and lumber, maritime, construction, oil and gas and agriculture. The company distributes its workers’ compensation insurance solution through its wholly-owned insurance agency subsidiary, Amerisafe General Agency, Inc. and other independent agencies. The company provides workers’ compensation insurance in the US states, the US Virgin Islands and District of Columbia. The company’s insurance subsidiaries include American Interstate Insurance Company, Silver Oak Casualty, Inc. and American Interstate Insurance Company of Texas. Amerisafe is headquartered in Deridder, Louisiana, the US.
The company reported gross premiums written of US$350.3 million during fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), a decrease of 6.1% over FY2016. Its net premiums written was US$341.4 million in FY2017, a decrease of 5.9% over FY2016.