Timetric's "American Reliance Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "American Reliance Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "American Reliance Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "American Reliance Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
American Reliance Inc. (Amrel) designs, manufactures and markets integrated rugged mobile computing solutions. Its rugged computing solutions include rugged laptops, tablets, convertible tablets, PDAs, rack-mountable network equipment, in-vehicle solutions, and Atom-based handhelds. It offers rugged computing solutions for the defense, aerospace, biometrics, communications, commercial, construction, data acquisition, oil and gas, public safety, and unmanned systems. It also offers non invasive, low-risk cardiac system for clinics and alternative medicine, and home care markets. The company offers renewable energy solutions for managing multiple power renewable energy sources and distributing power to achieve the optimum effectiveness in hybrid power systems. Its major customers include the US Department of Defense (DoD), the US department of homeland security, Raytheon, Rapiscan Systems, and General Dynamics, among others. American Reliance Inc. is headquartered in El Monte, California, the US.
- 1 American Reliance Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 American Reliance Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 American Reliance Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 American Reliance Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 American Reliance Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 American Reliance Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 American Reliance Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 American Reliance Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 American Reliance Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 American Reliance Inc. - Strengths
- 4.3 American Reliance Inc. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 American Reliance Inc. - Opportunities
- 4.5 American Reliance Inc. - Threats
- 5 American Reliance Inc. - History
- 6 American Reliance Inc. - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: American Reliance Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: American Reliance Inc. - History
- Table 3: American Reliance Inc. - Key Employees