Alro SA (ALR) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Alro SA (ALR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Alro SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Alro SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Alro SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Alro SA (Alro), a subsidiary of Vimetco NV, is an aluminium products manufacturer and producer. The company's products include aluminium products, aluminum alloys, primary aluminum, hot and cold rolled aluminium plates, electrolytic aluminum, aluminium sheets, aluminium coils, extrusions, billets, slabs, and corrugated sheets and extrusions. It also provides wire rods, panels, boxes, tools, mechanical parts, foundry alloys and ingots, moulds and white goods, embossed sheets and coils, tread plates, and aluminium soft, medium, and hard alloy plates. Alro offers heat treated sheets and extrusions, standard flat rolled products, alclad sheets and strips, aluminium insulation foils, and aluminium extruded products. The company offers services such as insulation, installation, heating, smelting, exporting, processing, remolding, recycling, and remelting services. It has operations in China, Romania, and Sierra Leone. Alro is headquartered in Slatina, Romania.