Alpha Packaging : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Alpha Packaging : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Alpha Packaging"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Alpha Packaging" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Alpha Packaging"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Alpha Packaging (Alpha) is a provider of rigid plastic packaging solutions. The company’s product portfolio includes a wide range of plastic bottles, jars and closures made of polyethylene terephthalate (PET), high-density polyethylene (HDPE), polylactide (PLA) and polypropylene (PP). These products find application in diverse markets including nutritional supplements, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, consumer chemicals and personal care. It sells its products either directly to end users or through a network of packaging distributors. It also provides in-house design and container decorative services such as screen printing, specialty inks and hot stamping. The company operates manufacturing plants in the US, Canada and the Netherlands. Alpha is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, the US.
- 1 Alpha Packaging - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Alpha Packaging - Company Overview
- 1.2 Alpha Packaging - Business Description
- 1.3 Alpha Packaging - Major Products and Services
- 2 Alpha Packaging - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Alpha Packaging - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Alpha Packaging - Recent Developments
- 4 Alpha Packaging - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Alpha Packaging - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Alpha Packaging - Strengths
- 4.3 Alpha Packaging - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Alpha Packaging - Opportunities
- 4.5 Alpha Packaging - Threats
- 5 Alpha Packaging - History
- 6 Alpha Packaging - Key Employees
- 7 Alpha Packaging - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Alpha Packaging - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Alpha Packaging - Head Office
- 8.2 Alpha Packaging - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Alpha Packaging - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Alpha Packaging - History
- Table 3: Alpha Packaging - Key Employees
- Table 4: Alpha Packaging - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Alpha Packaging - Locations
- List of Figures