Aldar – Yas Acres Mixed-Use Development – Abu Dhabi - Project Profile
"Aldar – Yas Acres Mixed-Use Development – Abu Dhabi - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Aldar – Yas Acres Mixed-Use Development – Abu Dhabi - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Aldar Properties PJSC (Aldar) is undertaking the construction of a mixed-use community in Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, the UAE.
The project involves the construction of an 811,108m2 mixed-use community comprising 1,315 residential units. It will be developed in three phases.
The first phase includes the construction of 267 residential units, the second phase includes 125 residential units and the third phase includes 260 residential units.
The project includes the construction of 652 villas and town houses, a nine-hole golf course, a golf club house, five mosques, retail space, community clubs, two schools, landscaped parks, running and cycling tracks, swimming pools, playgrounds, sports facilities, yacht club, access roads, parking and related facilities.
Property Junction International has been appointed as a consultant.
On October 19, 2016, Bauer Geotechnical Specialized Foundation LLC awarded US$42 million contract for the project early construction works.
On May 7, 2017, Trojan General Contracting awarded US$469 million construction contract for a period of 32 months.
As of August 2017, pre-construction works are underway.
Construction works are scheduled to be complete by 2019.
The Yas Acres project involves the construction of an 811,108m2 mixed-use community comprising 1,315 residential units in Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, the UAE.
The US$1,633 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 267 residential units in the first phase
2. Construction of 125 residential units in the second phase
3. Construction of 260 residential units in the third phase
4. Construction of 652 villas and town houses
5. Construction of a nine-hole golf course
6. Construction of a golf club house
7. Construction of five mosques
8. Construction of a retail space
9. Construction of community clubs
10. Construction of two schools
11. Construction of landscaped parks
12. Construction of running and cycling tracks
13. Construction of swimming pools
14. Construction of playgrounds
15. Construction of sports facilities
16. Construction of yacht club
17. Construction of access roads
18. Construction of parking facilities
19. Construction of related facilitiesReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook