Al Jaber Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Al Jaber Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Al Jaber Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Al Jaber Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Al Jaber Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Al Jaber Group (Al Jaber) is a diversified company. It offers general contracting, building construction, engineering, infrastructure construction, bespoke and energy, landscaping and environmental services. It also carries out logistics, industrial trading, equipment rental and leasing, marine works, and spare parts services. The company’s other services comprise piping technology, commissioning, steam turbine services, ash removal technology, inspection, erection, welding, maintenance, environmental engineering, and desalination services, among others. Its products comprises batching plants, asphalt terminals, cranes, ancillary equipment, heavy lifting equipment, skidding systems, construction machinery, heavy hauling equipment, material handling equipment, and control systems, among others. It has operations in Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE. Al Jaber is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, the UAE.