Aiful Corporation (8515) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Aiful Corporation" for business intelligence requirements. Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported. The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.Reasons To Buy
Timetric's "Aiful Corporation (8515) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aiful Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Aiful Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Aiful Corporation (Aiful) is a financial service company. The company provides unsecured loans for individuals, secured loans, small business loans, shopping loans, credit guarantee, and debt collection. Aiful offers consumer finance, mortgage loans, real estate secured loans, card loans. The company also offers guaranteed loans and loans for personal needs including bridal ceremony, medical and dental, travel, education, and car purchase. The company provides credit guarantee services in tie-ups with financial institutions. The company operates through a network of branches in Japan. It is headquartered in Kyoto, Japan.
- 1 Aiful Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Aiful Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Aiful Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 Aiful Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Aiful Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Aiful Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Aiful Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Aiful Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Aiful Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Aiful Corporation - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Aiful Corporation - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Aiful Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3 Aiful Corporation - Key Competitors
- 3 Aiful Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Aiful Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Aiful Corporation - Strengths
- 3.3 Aiful Corporation - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Aiful Corporation - Opportunities
- 3.5 Aiful Corporation - Threats
- 4 Aiful Corporation - Company Statement
- 5 Aiful Corporation - History
- 6 Aiful Corporation - Key Employees
- 7 Aiful Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Aiful Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Aiful Corporation - Head Office
- 8.2 Aiful Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Ratio Definitions
- 9.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Aiful Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Aiful Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Aiful Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Aiful Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Aiful Corporation - History
- Table 6: Aiful Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: Aiful Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Aiful Corporation - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Aiful Corporation - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Aiful Corporation - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Aiful Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Aiful Corporation - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Aiful Corporation - Solvency
- Figure 5: Aiful Corporation - Valuation