Ageas Asia : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Ageas Asia : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ageas Asia"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ageas Asia" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ageas Asia"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ageas Asia, a subsidiary of Ageas Insurance International N.V, is a multiline insurance company. The company provides individual life insurance, saving products, investment-linked insurance products, children’s education plans, critical illness insurance and accident protection plans. It offer life and non-life insurance services through its partnerships and joint ventures with other insurance companies including China Taiping Insurance (HK) Company Limited, Muang Thai Group Holding, Mayban Ageas Holding Berhad, IDBI Federal Life Insurance, and MB Ageas Life JSC . It also offers bancassurance and other financial management services. The company’s operations are spanned across China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Vietnam, India, Malaysia and Thailand. Ageas Asia headquartered in Hong Kong.
The company reported gross premiums of EUR 143.9 million during fiscal year 2016 (FY2016), representing an annual decrease of 65.4% over FY2015 In FY2016, its net earned premiums were EUR 131.8 million, representing an increase of 65.4% over FY2015.
- 1 Ageas Asia - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ageas Asia - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ageas Asia - Business Description
- 1.3 Ageas Asia - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ageas Asia - Recent Developments
- 3 Ageas Asia - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Ageas Asia - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Ageas Asia - Strengths
- 3.3 Ageas Asia - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Ageas Asia - Opportunities
- 3.5 Ageas Asia - Threats
- 4 Ageas Asia - History
- 5 Ageas Asia - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ageas Asia - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ageas Asia - History
- Table 3: Ageas Asia - Key Employees