Agaoglu/EK – Maslak 1453 Mixed-Use Development – Istanbul - Project Profile
"Agaoglu/EK – Maslak 1453 Mixed-Use Development – Istanbul - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Agaoglu/EK – Maslak 1453 Mixed-Use Development – Istanbul - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Agaoglu and Emlak Konut GYO (EK) are undertaking the Maslak 1453 Mixed-Use Development project in Istanbul, Turkey.
The project involves the construction of mixed-use facilities on a 170ha of land built in phases.
It includes construction of 24 towers ranging from 20 to 52 stories namely A1-A5, B1-B4 and C1-C15 blocks that will accommodate 4,789 studios and apartments, offices, 500 commercial units and art galleries.
The project also includes the construction of terrace residences comprising 642 residential units in four blocks T1, T2, T3 and T4 ranging from 16 to 17-floors.
It also includes the construction of 8-, 18-, 11-, 17-, 17-, 18-story buildings in D, F, OA, OB, OC and OD blocks for shops and cinema theaters, a combined cycle power plant in E block, a fashion center, an art center, a shopping center and parking facility and the installation of elevators and security systems.
Atolye T Mimarlik has been appointed as architect for the project and Leslie E. Robertson Associates, R.L.L.P. (LERA) as a structural consultant for towers A2, B3, and C3.
Terra Zemin has been appointed to supply shoring system and Prefabrik Yapi A.S. to supply containers for the project.
The total construction work is being undertaken by Agaoglu's in-house company, Akdeniz Construction Co.
In January 2013, construction work on the project commenced.
On April 30, 2014, Kone has been awarded a contract to supply 341 elevators and escalators.
In February 2015, Ascott Limited was appointed as a management contractor for one of the towers namely Somerset Maslak Istanbul.
By September 2015, Agaoglu has sold 90% of the project.
The project involves the construction of mixed-use facilities on 170ha area in Istanbul, Turkey.
The US$1,392 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 49-story tower A1
2. Construction of a 52-story tower A2
3. Construction of a 55-story tower A3
4. Construction of a 50-story tower A4
5. Construction of a 51-story tower A5
6. Construction of a 49-story tower B1
7. Construction of a 28-story tower B2
8. Construction of a 28-story tower B3
9. Construction of a 30-story tower B4
10. Construction of a 27-story tower C1
11. Construction of a 27-story tower C2
12. Construction of a 30-story tower C3
13. Construction of a 24-story tower C4
14. Construction of a 24-story tower C5
15. Construction of a 21-story tower C6
16. Construction of a 24-story tower C7
17. Construction of a 31-story tower C8
18. Construction of a 24-story tower C9
19. Construction of a 22-story tower C10
20. Construction of a 28-story tower C11
21. Construction of a 31-story tower C12
22. Construction of a 23-story tower C13
23. Construction of a 20-story tower C14
24. Construction of a 28-story tower C15
25. Construction of an 8-story tower D
26. Construction of an 18-story tower F
27. Construction of an 11-story tower OA
28. Construction of a 17-story tower OB
29. Construction of a 17-story tower OC
30. Construction of an 18-story tower OB
31. Construction of a 16-story tower T1
32. Construction of a 16-story tower T2
33. Construction of a 17-story tower T3
34. Construction of a 17-story tower T4
35. Construction of serviced apartments
36. Construction of shopping space
37. Construction of cinema theaters
38. Construction of power plant
39. Installation of elevators
40. Installation of safety and security system
41. Construction of other related facilitiesReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook