Aeffe S.p.a. - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Aeffe S.p.a. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aeffe S.p.a."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Aeffe S.p.a." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Aeffe S.p.a."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Aeffe S.p.a (Aeffe) is engaged in the design, production and distribution of fashion and luxury goods. It offers ready to wear, footwear and leather goods. The company is involved in the design, production and distribution of luxury ready to wear garments and lingerie;, beachwear and loungewear. Aeffe also engaged in the design, production and distribution of footwear, small leather goods, bags and matching accessories. It also manages licensing agreements granted to other companies to manufacture Pollini products such as umbrellas, scarves and ties. The company offers brands such as MOSCHINO, ALBERTA FERRETTI, PHILOSOPHY di Lorenzo Serafini and POLLINI. It also offers licensed brands which include CEDRIC CHARLIER and JEREMY SCOTT. The company operates in Europe, Asia and the US. Aeffe is headquartered in Marignano, Italy.
- 1 Aeffe S.p.a. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Aeffe S.p.a. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Aeffe S.p.a. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Aeffe S.p.a. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Aeffe S.p.a. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Aeffe S.p.a. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Aeffe S.p.a. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Aeffe S.p.a. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Aeffe S.p.a. - Solvency
- 2.2.4 Aeffe S.p.a. - Valuation
- 2.3 Aeffe S.p.a. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Aeffe S.p.a. - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Aeffe S.p.a. - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Aeffe S.p.a. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 Aeffe S.p.a. - Liquidity
- 3 Aeffe S.p.a. - Key Employees
- 4 Aeffe S.p.a. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Aeffe S.p.a. - Head Office
- 4.2 Aeffe S.p.a. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Aeffe S.p.a. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Aeffe S.p.a. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Aeffe S.p.a. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Aeffe S.p.a. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Aeffe S.p.a. - Key Employees
- Table 6: Aeffe S.p.a. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Aeffe S.p.a. - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Aeffe S.p.a. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Aeffe S.p.a. - Solvency
- Figure 4: Aeffe S.p.a. - Valuation
- Figure 5: Aeffe S.p.a. - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Aeffe S.p.a. - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Aeffe S.p.a. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 8: Aeffe S.p.a. - Liquidity