Adyen BV : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Adyen BV : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Adyen BV"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Adyen BV" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Adyen BV"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Adyen BV (Adyen) is a payment technology company. It offers a global platform to businesses, which accept payments across the world from all sales channels. It allows businesses to process payments with various payment methods and transaction currencies. The company offers online payment solutions, in-app solutions, mobile payment solutions, point-of-sale (POS) payment solutions, omnichannel payments, mobile point-of-sale solutions, global acquiring solutions, and dynamic currency conversion service. It provides these solutions to its clients covering industries such as retail, hospitality, gaming, airlines, digital, and ticketing. Its clientele includes Uber, O’Neill, Airbnb, JustFab, Superdry, Booking.com, Mango, Spotify, Evernote, Netflix, and Crocs. The company operates offices in countries of Europe, South America, North America and Asia. Adyen is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- 1 Adyen BV - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Adyen BV - Company Overview
- 1.2 Adyen BV - Business Description
- 1.3 Adyen BV - Major Products and Services
- 2 Adyen BV - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Adyen BV - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Adyen BV - Recent Developments
- 4 Adyen BV - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Adyen BV - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Adyen BV - Strengths
- 4.3 Adyen BV - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Adyen BV - Opportunities
- 4.5 Adyen BV - Threats
- 5 Adyen BV - History
- 6 Adyen BV - Key Employees
- 7 Adyen BV - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Adyen BV - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Adyen BV - Head Office
- 8.2 Adyen BV - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Adyen BV - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Adyen BV - History
- Table 3: Adyen BV - Key Employees
- Table 4: Adyen BV - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Adyen BV - Locations
- List of Figures