Acome : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Acome : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Acome"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Acome" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Acome"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Acome is a global producer and supplier of wires and cables. It designs, develops and manufactures optical fibers, cables and synthetic tubes. Its portfolio of products includes battery cables, monoconductor cables, telereport, network of telephony, extra flexible cables, compact tube cables, microcabels, ducts and aerial cables, and telecom wiring solutions. The company also offers tunnels and sewers, copper cable, synthetic tube, PEXc tubes, blowable cables, connecting and optical cables, automotive cables and wires, and fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) solutions. In addition, it provides installation, maintenance, drawing and fibering services. Acome caters to automobile, residential, tertiary, sports complexes, domestic, communities, tertiary, railway, and industrial building markets. The company owns and operates production units France, China and Brazil. It principally operates across Europe, South America and Asia region. Acome is headquartered in Paris, France.
- 1 Acome - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Acome - Company Overview
- 1.2 Acome - Business Description
- 1.3 Acome - Major Products and Services
- 2 Acome - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Acome - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Acome - Strengths
- 2.3 Acome - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Acome - Opportunities
- 2.5 Acome - Threats
- 3 Acome - Company Statement
- 4 Acome - History
- 5 Acome - Key Employees
- 6 Acome - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Acome - Head Office
- 6.2 Acome - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Acome - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Acome - History
- Table 3: Acome - Key Employees
- Table 4: Acome - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Acome - Locations