Achmea B.V. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Achmea B.V. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Achmea B.V."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Achmea B.V." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Achmea B.V."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Achmea B.V. (Achmea), a subsidiary of Vereniging Achmea, is a provider of financial products and services. The company offers a range of health, life and non-life insurance products. It provides insurance products for motor vehicles, general liability, property, and occupational health and accident, comprising disability and short term sickness. It also offers pension insurance, unit-linked insurance, pension management and asset management services. Furthermore, Achmea provides retail banking products and services such as mortgages, deposits, savings accounts, current accounts and private-banking services to individuals, and small and medium-sized organizations. It offers its products and services various brands, including Centraal Beheer, Zilveren Krui, Interpolis, FBTO, InShared, Friends First and Avero Achmeo. It has presence in the Netherlands, Greece, Turkey, Slovakia and Ireland. Achmea is headquartered in Zeist, the Netherlands.
The company reported gross written premiums of EUR19,500 million during FY2016, a decrease of 2.1% over FY2015. Its net earned premiums was EUR million in FY2016, a decrease of 0.5% over FY2015.