Timetric's "Acesur : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Acesur"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Acesur" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Acesur"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Acesur is a producer and marketer of vegetable oils and condiments. The company’s product portfolio includes a variety of olive oils such as extra virgin olive oil and virgin olive oil. It also offers vegetable oils such as seeds oil, sunflower oil and pomace oil. Apart from these, Acesur offers sauces, vinegar, balsamic vinegar and olives. The company markets its products under the brands of La Espanola, Coosur, Villa Blanca, La Andaluea, Villa dorada and Oli Nostrum, to name a few. In addition to its own labels, the company sells and distributes products under private labels. It sells products through distributors and retail stores worldwide. Acesur is headquartered in Dos Hermanas, Seville, Spain.
- 1 Acesur - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Acesur - Company Overview
- 1.2 Acesur - Business Description
- 1.3 Acesur - Major Products and Services
- 2 Acesur - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Acesur - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Acesur - Strengths
- 2.3 Acesur - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Acesur - Opportunities
- 2.5 Acesur - Threats
- 3 Acesur - Company Statement
- 4 Acesur - History
- 5 Acesur - Key Employees
- 6 Acesur - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Acesur - Head Office
- 6.2 Acesur - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Acesur - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Acesur - History
- Table 3: Acesur - Key Employees
- Table 4: Acesur - Locations